1. Original Contest Rules
| Meet the contestants #1
| Meet the contestants #2
| Meet the contestants #3
2. Please keep supporting each other - I know, I said that already. You're already doing that. But I can't tell you what a difference it makes. The watches I've been getting make me happy; the likes on my facebook page
even happier. I can't emphasize to you each enough that you can make each other's day by just using the "Meet the Contestants" link to say hi to each other and gives favorites and llamas and watches away.
3. You guys have been awesome with the prizes! !Kymira12
, and two other deviants who I'm not sure want to be named have been awfully nice about this. ~CJWilde
- an extremely, extremely talented writer - is offering critiques for the 1st place winner and a combined critique for 2nd and 3rd place (I think. She might not have time, I'll check with her). In any case, getting her attention alone is a really good thing to say the least.
4. So many of you have been promoting the contest that I'd be crazy to start listing all of you. Just know that I appreciate it, and if you need anything from me, ASK. The worst I can say is "no." Without further ado, new contestants that you should all cherish:
I hope I got everyone who sent me a poem the last few days. Not all of you have sent me a note with a link to your poem, and that's not good. I really need to be contacted directly to make sure things go right (and even then, I goof at times).
5. Contest is a poem about music, 30 words or less. Two more examples of poems less than 30 words:Kay Ryan, "Crocodile Tears"
(15 words)Moritake, "The fallen blossom"