...would really appreciate it if you guys helped me win the #Life-On-dA
membership drive contest - you can read about it here.
I could care less about the prizes - I don't really need points, I never use them for anything. I'm more interested in getting you guys to join the group and meet more deviants. Just go sign up for #Life-On-dA
and tell them I sent you. Also, be nice to
- she seems to be one of nicest, most outgoing people on dA.
Also, while we're at it, there's a bunch more of you to promote to each other. I hope you'll watch everyone on the list. While everyone can use more watchers, these deviants really deserve and need more:
- draws really well and is super patient with my "you should read this, it might be useful for school" lecturing. Deserves a lot, lot more than 6 watchers and is the sort of person we are meant to encourage on dA.
- brand new to dA, has one watcher (me). Please be supportive. I remember what it was like having no or one watchers: it really, really sucked.
- an extremely talented poet who
told me about. He deserves a lot more watches and views.
- really nice, welcoming deviants! It's a pleasure helping them run a contest.
5. Everyone who helped
- this includes
- please make it a point to add all of them to your watchlist if they're not there already. They're all sweet, awesome people who are willing to make dA better if asked. I can't say much more than that.
- my favorite people to talk to on dA. Please add them.
- talented poets and good sports. You're missing out if you don't say hi to them and add them to your watchlist.
Finally, off-topic but important to me - if you haven't yet, go visit my main blog. Read this poem by Dana Goodyear
and my thoughts on it. When you like it, give it and my facebook page a "like."
Hope everyone gets something of value out of this posting.